High Gear is Vancouver’s private, one-on-one motorcycle training alternative. We will work with you to design custom training, based upon your availability, learning speed and comfort zone.
In contrast with mainstream motorcycle schools, we won’t put you in a class with other students. Instead, we’ll assign you your own personal motorcycle trainer, who will work with you to design a unique learning program to suit your individual needs.
At High Gear, you’re a client not a student, and you book us just the same way you’d book a personal trainer – an hour here, a few hours there – whatever fits into your busy schedule and your training goals.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
At High Gear our philosophy is simple:
Do everything we can to promote safe, conscientious motorcycling.
Statement of Best Practices Adopted By High Gear
- High Gear’s number one operational priority is the safety and well-being of its clients.
- High Gear commits to ensuring the highest standards of service and rider education.
- High Gear does not accept kickbacks from any motorcycle company, in order to ensure that the advice and support we offer our clients is completely objective.
- High Gear instructors will confirm all bookings via email (or text) with clients, and will arrive on time.
- High Gear has a zero tolerance policy with regard to drugs and alcohol while operating a motorcycle.
- High Gear has the highest respect for equal rights, and will not tolerate any discrimination based gender, age, sexual orientation, employment or any other characteristic unrelated to motorcycling.
- High Gear commits to providing all clients with supportive verbal feedback during every training session, and a written progress report will be emailed to each client on request.
- All High Gear instructors will be ICBC certified, have no less than 20 years motorcycle riding experience, and have a valid first aid certificate.